(CNN) – An invitation to a homecoming dance in Florida is getting a lot of love on social media and made national news.
19-year-old David Cowan surprised his girlfriend, 18-year-old Saris Garcia, with the invitation while she was cheering at her school’s football game Thursday for Lake Brantley High School.
She joyfully said yes.
The cute couple both have Down syndrome.
They’ve known each other for most of their lives.
The couple went to the Seminole High School prom on Saturday and had a blast.
The invitation video has been viewed millions of times on social media.
- What’s the process following an officer-involved critical incident in Salt Lake County?
- Heat intensifies by end of the week
- Police release body cam video, seek suspects in SLC riot
- Utah student face-covering guidelines, who decides them?
- You may get to see a new comet with only the naked eye