SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) – Valentine’s Day is approaching and believe it or not, where you live can affect your search for true love. According to recent report by the website Wallet-Hub, money is key when looking for that perfect mate.
The top 30 states for singles have one thing in common…a strong economy.
According to this study, Utah ranks number 1 with singles looking to date someone with a financial stability.
For more on this story, see the full report.
What others are reading:
- WIND ALERTS: When will the strongest winds hit my neighborhood?
- Multiple power outages reported in Farmington and Kaysville areas
- I-Team: Police say teen and boyfriend tried to dismember dad’s body
- Utah business owners struggle with staff shortage, but state numbers say otherwise
- High-profile vehicle restrictions in place for Interstate-15, Legacy Hwy