SANDY, Utah (ABC4 News)- This one of the few times you’ll find beer at church.
A semi-truck driver was forced off the road Thursday after police say a person driving a Toyota ran a red light in Sandy causing the driver to semi driver to veer away.
The semi crash-landed into a Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day building parking lot at 1300 East 11400 South just before 6:15 a.m.
Sgt. Neilsen with the Sandy City Police Dept. said the driver of the semi, a 55-year-old man, was transported to the hospital. The other driver was not injured.
Around four hours later the crews were still working on cleaning up the mess.
What others are reading:
- Flying ice smashes FedEx truck windshield, driver/UHP warn of danger
- How to help a loved one struggling with addiction this holiday
- FAA predicted more deadly MAX jet crashes
- Warrant issued for man who police say choked a teen on ski slope
- How Seniors continue to make meaningful connections at Summit Vista