PITTSBURGH, Pa. – A giant sinkhole opened up in a downtown Pittsburgh street Monday swallowing half of a bus.
According to KDKA, it happened during the morning rush hour. A car also almost fell into the hole.
There were two people on the bus when it happened. They were both able to escape. The passenger was treated for a minor injury.
- How many COVID-19 cases? And in what schools? Alpine School District modifies dashboard to better inform the community
- Amber Alert: Police seeking six-year-old taken by his possibly “dangerous” mother
- Possible link between High Altitude and Veteran Suicide
- AMBERT ALERT: Police ask for help locating 6-year-old missing from Millcreek
- Wildfire over Veyo Volcano human-caused, 75% contained