PITTSBURGH, Pa. – A giant sinkhole opened up in a downtown Pittsburgh street Monday swallowing half of a bus.
According to KDKA, it happened during the morning rush hour. A car also almost fell into the hole.
There were two people on the bus when it happened. They were both able to escape. The passenger was treated for a minor injury.
- PHOTOS: One of NFL’s most handsome players headlining Super Bowl
- Brett Favre sees some of his own traits in Mahomes
- Last Chiefs Super Bowl featured bizarre military reenactment at halftime
- Kansas teen’s cancer battle honored by Patrick Mahones during AFC Championship
- Former KC teammates, co-workers saw spark in 49ers’ female coach Katie Sowers, who’s making history