SEVIERVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Dolly Parton is issuing a challenge of her own. She wants to hear the public’s version of her hit song “Jolene”.
This comes as part of the lead up to the release of Dolly’s Netflix series “Heartstrings,” set to kick off on Friday.
GALLERY: Dolly Parton in photos
Julianne Hough, who plays Jolene in the series helped Dolly make the announcement on Twitter as seen in the video above.
The pair is asking fans to share their creative renditions of the hit song on social media using the tag #JOLENECHALLENGE.
- LIVE: Biden speaks following G-7 Summit in England
- ‘Keep the world beating’, officials ask citizens to donate for World Blood Donor Day
- Man dies in fatal collision on US-6
- Hero neighbor to the rescue after mother threw herself and 2 children from Brooklyn apartment window
- Man dies in head-on collision on US-40