SEVIERVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Dolly Parton is issuing a challenge of her own. She wants to hear the public’s version of her hit song “Jolene”.
This comes as part of the lead up to the release of Dolly’s Netflix series “Heartstrings,” set to kick off on Friday.
GALLERY: Dolly Parton in photos
Julianne Hough, who plays Jolene in the series helped Dolly make the announcement on Twitter as seen in the video above.
The pair is asking fans to share their creative renditions of the hit song on social media using the tag #JOLENECHALLENGE.
- Timmy Allen withdraws from NBA Draft to return to Utah
- Orange Creamsicle Cupcakes
- District Attorney Sim Gill makes statement after protesters damage his office
- A curbside performance, mountain yoga, outdoor market, and 80’s movies!
- The lovely jewelry of African Roots Fashion