LINCOLN COUNTY, Wyo. (ABC4 News) – As wintery weather approaches Wyoming authorities are reminding drivers that the roadways can be slick!
The Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office shared a “close call” involving one of its deputies, a Wyoming Highway Patrol trooper and several others.
The video shared on Facebook shows a car that appears to skid on a patch of ice; the driver nearly loses complete control.
Deputies say everyone went home after the incident, but black ice will continue to be a factor in the upcoming months.
- Parents, teachers want voices heard on plans to reopen Utah schools
- Identities of two people killed in small plane crash near Cedar City released
- Police on scene of fatal collision in Taylorsville
- Officer released from hospital, suspect identified in deadly West Jordan shooting
- Social media habits changing during pandemic