LINCOLN COUNTY, Wyo. (ABC4 News) – As wintery weather approaches Wyoming authorities are reminding drivers that the roadways can be slick!
The Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office shared a “close call” involving one of its deputies, a Wyoming Highway Patrol trooper and several others.
The video shared on Facebook shows a car that appears to skid on a patch of ice; the driver nearly loses complete control.
Deputies say everyone went home after the incident, but black ice will continue to be a factor in the upcoming months.
- BYU pulls off biggest victory in years, beating #2 Gonzaga, 91-78
- Harden, Westbrook lead Rockets to 120-110 victory over Jazz
- Wasatch Front and St. George experiencing 911 outages, here are the numbers to call instead
- Records: UPD officers find driver passed out behind the wheel in the middle of the street, blasting music
- Two men confirmed dead after a single engine Cessna crashes at Dillingham Airfield