SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News)- On Monday Toyota got into the holiday spirit early for their “Season of Giving” campaign.
The car company treated 24 students from Capital West and Boys and Girls and Clubs to the Utah Jazz game against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
In addition to the game tickets, the kids were treated to snacks, dinner, and dessert. They also received Jazz swag including basketballs, foam fingers and posters. The students even watched the players warm up before the arena opened.
For many of the kids, it was their first Jazz game and it was an unforgettable experience.
What others are reading:
- Supreme Court to hear case that could have massive impact on US water quality
- Man dead after falling from escalator at Pittsburgh’s Acrisure Stadium
- Terry Bradshaw says he’s been treated for 2 kinds of cancer
- Country music artist HARDY treated for ‘significant injuries’ following tour bus crash
- Why some Hawaiian islands are banning common sunscreens