SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News)- On Monday Toyota got into the holiday spirit early for their “Season of Giving” campaign.
The car company treated 24 students from Capital West and Boys and Girls and Clubs to the Utah Jazz game against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
In addition to the game tickets, the kids were treated to snacks, dinner, and dessert. They also received Jazz swag including basketballs, foam fingers and posters. The students even watched the players warm up before the arena opened.
For many of the kids, it was their first Jazz game and it was an unforgettable experience.
What others are reading:
- PLAYOFF PREVIEW: Round 2 – Green Bay Packers head to San Francisco with Super Bowl berth on the line
- A look inside the Lost and Found at Lambeau Field
- Lambeau’s very own tailgating hype band
- Police searching for suspect in Eagle Mountain armed robbery
- Patrick Mahomes’ mom, Randi, shares stories of raising the MVP and his siblings