SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News)- On Monday Toyota got into the holiday spirit early for their “Season of Giving” campaign.
The car company treated 24 students from Capital West and Boys and Girls and Clubs to the Utah Jazz game against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
In addition to the game tickets, the kids were treated to snacks, dinner, and dessert. They also received Jazz swag including basketballs, foam fingers and posters. The students even watched the players warm up before the arena opened.
For many of the kids, it was their first Jazz game and it was an unforgettable experience.
What others are reading:
- ‘How To’ guide for downtown Salt Lake City during the holidays
- Live coverage & analysis: Judiciary Committee nears impeachment vote
- Multi day storm event—wet weather to stay through weekend
- Jazz get hot in Minnesota and knock off Timberwolves, 127-116
- Many Republicans & Democrats still not on board with tax reform proposal