EAST EARL, Pa. (WHTM) – A newlywed couple’s wedding cake was quite the bang for their buck.
Pam McNeal, the cake decorating supervisor at Shady Maple Farm Market in East Earl, crafted the couple a cake in both the shape and size of a deer.
Shady Maple says the bride and groom brought in the antlers and asked them to make a cake to match.
The buck’s head and neck were carved from Styrofoam, but the back part of the deer is all cake — enough for 250 servings.
The deer cake took about 10 hours to create. It was served to the “deerly” beloved after the wedding on Saturday.
Shady Maple shared a photo of the amazing cake on its Facebook page, and that post has been shared nearly 2,000 times since Saturday.
- BYU holds off #19 Arizona State, 27-17, improves to 3-0
- Utes lose heartbreaker in triple overtime to San Diego State, 33-31
- Damir Kreilach scores 10th goal of the season as RSL knocks off Seattle, 1-0
- Utah State improves to 3-0 after thrilling 49-45 victory over Air Force
- Police searching for suspected child kidnapper, last seen in New Mexico