EAST EARL, Pa. (WHTM) – A newlywed couple’s wedding cake was quite the bang for their buck.
Pam McNeal, the cake decorating supervisor at Shady Maple Farm Market in East Earl, crafted the couple a cake in both the shape and size of a deer.
Shady Maple says the bride and groom brought in the antlers and asked them to make a cake to match.
The buck’s head and neck were carved from Styrofoam, but the back part of the deer is all cake — enough for 250 servings.
The deer cake took about 10 hours to create. It was served to the “deerly” beloved after the wedding on Saturday.
Shady Maple shared a photo of the amazing cake on its Facebook page, and that post has been shared nearly 2,000 times since Saturday.
- Orem police looking for boy who ran away from behavioral hospital
- Weight of the Call: First Responders in Crisis
- Utah’s top 10 most stolen vehicles: Did yours make the list?
- Police ask driver, witnesses to come forward after deadly hit-and-run crash
- Smoldering fire may have caused second abandoned house to burn