SARALAND, Ala. (WKRG) When Brantley Finch goes trick-or-treating this Halloween, he will be sporting an epic costume.
Brantley, who is almost two, has cerebral palsy. His wheelchair has been made into a duck boat with feathered friends nearby.
Brantley’s grandfather, Michael Finch, shared video of Brantley in his costume with News 5.
Other Digital Exclusive stories:
- Police arrest suspect in possession of a firearm at City Creek Center
- Dixie State dedicates new science and technology building
- Navajo Nation issues alert for missing woman
- Merck recalls skin antibiotic contaminated with broken glass
- ‘Rivers of chocolate milk’: BYU research finds a troubling trend of sediment pollution into Utah Lake