SAN ANTONIO, Tex. (CNN Newsource)- A minor accident at San Antonio International Airport Friday afternoon after two Cessna Citations collided on the ground.
Officials say one of the pilots inadvertently thrust forward and struck the other aircraft that was parked.
According to Flight Awate, that aircraft was parked at the time.
Firefighters say no one was injured.
What others are reading:
- Biden becomes first presidential candidate to reach 80 million votes
- Crews start to demolish the old airport to finish the new one
- Police searching for suspect in veterinary hospital robbery in Sandy
- How to address youth mental health challenges during the pandemic
- Biden’s first Cabinet picks diverse, historic