Utah (ABC4 News) — Utah Transit Authority will show gratitude for essential workers, including those in transportation, by sounding two horn blasts at 1 p.m. on Thursday April 16.
#SoundTheHorn is a national movement intended to recognize those working during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Josh Duggar transferred to federal facility
- Bill Clinton: Supreme Court’s Roe v. Wade decision has ‘put our democracy at risk’
- Left Fork Fire continues, threatening structures, weather posing challenges
- Utah officially bans most abortions
- Stolen Airpods help lead police to car theft suspect, officials say