Utah (ABC4 News) — Utah Transit Authority will show gratitude for essential workers, including those in transportation, by sounding two horn blasts at 1 p.m. on Thursday April 16.
#SoundTheHorn is a national movement intended to recognize those working during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Mother and child advocate, Jen Gabrielson, is a remarkable woman
- Russia’s arrest of American journalist sparks outrage, fear of more hostage taking
- Missing 13-year-old boy from Taylorsville believed to be heading to Arizona
- House holds moment of silence to honor victims of Nashville shooting
- 8 jurors deliberating on Gwyneth Paltrow ski crash as trial concludes