UTAH (ABC4 News) – The Utah Division of Parks and Recreation is hosting its annual Military Appreciation Day on Saturday, August 10.
As part of the celebration, all Utah State Parks will offer free day-use entrance for active military, veterans, and their family in the same vehicle, according to park officials. This Is The Place Heritage Park is, however, is not included.
Many of the parks will be hosting fun events to celebrate and a list of those events can be found here.
What others are reading:
- Salt Lake Temple renovation enters the foundation-strengthening phase
- Officials: Virus cases at Utah homeless shelter reach 72
- Navajo Nation: 26 new cases of COVID-19 and 1 new death
- Stimulus checks: GOP, Democrats agree to restart relief talks
- Hispanic Heritage: Family band takes music to Facebook Live amid pandemic