UTAH (ABC4 News) – The Utah Division of Parks and Recreation is hosting its annual Military Appreciation Day on Saturday, August 10.
As part of the celebration, all Utah State Parks will offer free day-use entrance for active military, veterans, and their family in the same vehicle, according to park officials. This Is The Place Heritage Park is, however, is not included.
Many of the parks will be hosting fun events to celebrate and a list of those events can be found here.
What others are reading:
- President Biden signs 15 executive orders within hours of taking oath
- Pac-12 Commissioner Larry Scott to leave his post in June
- DHS: Biden administration will pause some US deportations for 100 days
- ‘Come with me if you want to live’: Schwarzenegger gets COVID vaccine, urges others to follow suit
- Uniformed man seen kneeling at Beau Biden’s grave during inauguration