UTAH (ABC4 News) – The Utah Division of Parks and Recreation is hosting its annual Military Appreciation Day on Saturday, August 10.
As part of the celebration, all Utah State Parks will offer free day-use entrance for active military, veterans, and their family in the same vehicle, according to park officials. This Is The Place Heritage Park is, however, is not included.
Many of the parks will be hosting fun events to celebrate and a list of those events can be found here.
What others are reading:
- CDC advises parents to look out for polio-like condition in children
- Utah nears 1,000 wildfires this season, BYU students create a system to detect fires early
- Harris to Wolf: Fed agents deployed for political reasons?
- Texas father saves 4-year-old daughter from nearly 12-foot alligator
- Block party and garage sale to bring neighbors together