With Christmas just around the corner, there are many concerts and events to get you in the Christmas spirit. Here’s how you can be apart of one of the most famed concerts in Utah.
Senior Field Trips invites Utah seniors to attend the Mormon Tabernacle Choir broadcast of the Music and the Spoken Word on December 11 at the Conference Center in downtown Salt Lake City.
Doors open to the public at 8:30 a.m. and guests should be seated by 9:15 a.m. The broadcast is 30 minutes in length and ends at 10:00 a.m. The Conference Center has reserved seating for Seniors participating in this special holiday Field Trip. Each Senior will receive a special “SWAG BAG” of Christmas goodies and treats for attending.
Seniors are encouraged to bring family members and friends and participate in the Senior Field Trips Program sponsored by Amazing Word Entertainment.
Special transportation is available courtesy of Le Bus. Call for details and to make your reservations for your organization. You will need to provide the approximate number of residents, family members and caregivers expected to attend.
Sunday Dec 11, Bus Schedule
Music and the Spoken Word
Buses will have sign in front window “Music and the Spoken Word”
Box Elder, Weber & Davis Counties
- 07:00 AM Brigham City Senior Center, 24 North 300 West, Brigham City
- 07:45 AM Riverdale Family Center, 1096 West Riverdale Road, Riverdale
- 08:00 AM Clearfield Kent’s Grocery, 580 South State Street, Clearfield
- 08:25 AM IHop Restaurant, 87 South 800 West, Woods Cross
Salt Lake County
- 07:45 Midvale Park and Ride, 7230 South 450 West ( Far South end of lot)
- 08:15 Taylorsville Shopko, 5800 South Redwood Road ( by Burger King)
- 08:30 Valley Fair Mall South East Corner East of Macy’s North of Costco Gas
- 07:15 AM Grantsville Senior Center, 120 S Center St
- 07:45 AM Tooele Senior Center, 59 E Vine St
- 07:20 AM McDonalds, 1292 South University Drive, Provo
- 07:40 AM Orem Village Inn, 200 East 1300 South Orem
- 07:55 AM American Fork Park & Ride, I-15 Exit 278 West of Freeway
- 07:15 AM 465 E 1200 S, Heber City
Senior Field Trips provides memorable outings to local destination points of interest to those in assisted and independent living facilities, senior centers and church organizations for seniors and their families.
For more information visit www.seniorfieldtrips.com.