SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4) – The Utah restaurant industry has suffered big losses as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic.
Some long-time staples are gone for good. Melva Sine with the Utah Restaurant Association joins us this week on Inside Utah Politics to discuss the impact and what can be done to help owners stay in business.
- Newsfeed Now: Biden administration asks Congress to pass COVID-19 relief bill; Texas group prepares Biden lawsuits
- Gox. Cox signs first bill of 2021 General Legislative Session
- Reports: Hall of Famer Henry ‘Hank’ Aaron dies at 86
- Officials battle deadly flames, Logan City man dies
- Schumer: House to send Trump impeachment article to Senate Monday