SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – A teenager has been put on Santa’s naughty list and will be spending Christmas in detention.
Unified Police posted about the incident online after the 15-year-old’s mother reportedly called police at 6:30 a.m. to turn her son in for outstanding warrants.
No other information about the incident was released.
This is a developing story. Updates will be posted as they become available.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- Officials identify teen who died in avalanche while snowmobiling with his dad
- After cashing in on QB gambles, Niners, Chiefs in Super Bowl
- Mostert lifts 49ers to Super Bowl with 37-20 win vs Packers
- Chiefs’ Reid headed back to Super Bowl after long absence
- Not All Mahomes: Chiefs defense shuts down Titans game plan