UPDATE 6/26 9:00 a.m.: The Silver Alert has been canceled. He was found.
PLEASANT GROVE, Utah (ABC4 News)- A Silver Alert was activated for a 76-year-old man in the Pleasant Grove area Friday morning has been canceled.
Police say Milan Haws has dementia. He left the Hyatt House located at 544 South Pleasant Grove Blvd. around 11 p.m. Thursday night and hasn’t been seen since.
He is 6’2″ and 175 pounds with a bald head and grey beard.
Officials say he was wearing grey plaid pajamas and shoes when he left. They also say he shuffles when he walks.
If you see him call police.
Today’s top stories:
- WATCH LIVE: Biden, Harris to make unusual campaign debut in virus era
- Man shot by officers in Holladay dies from his injuries
- Police ask for help identifying suspect in Missionary Training Center shooting as new video is released
- Utah reports 338 new cases of COVID-19 Wednesday, two new deaths
- Dixie State postpones 2020 football season