UPDATE 10:30 p.m. Police say Taylor was found safe, no other details were released.
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – A silver alert has been issued for a missing 77-year-old man in Salt Lake City.
Thomas Taylor is described as a 5’7″ white male weighing 165 lbs with grey short hair.
Thomas was last seen wearing a black shirt with a white music note on the front, black pants, and loafers. He has been missing since 5 p.m. Friday from 76 South and 500 east.
Police say Thomas sufffers from dimentia.
Anyone with information about his whereabouts is asked to call police at 801-799-3000 and reference case 135051.
LATEST NEWS STORIES:
- Dixie State University football team saves woman dangling from the Sugarloaf
- Are motorcycles better than cars? They’re definitely more fun
- Kamala Harris: Who is Joe Biden’s running mate?
- New team, same leadership: Jurrell Casey ready to wear the Orange and Blue
- Bluffdale police responding to fatal crash on Redwood road