UPDATE: Police say Kim Vance Jemison has been found safe.
SANDY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Police are asking for the publics’ help in finding a missing 64-year-old man.
Kim Vance Jemison was last seen leaving his home in Sandy near 8700 South and 700 East at 9:30 a.m., according to Police.
Jemison reportedly likes to frequent the 7-eleven at 9000 South and 700 East. Jemison was last seen wearing blue jean shorts, a grey, and blue shirt, and may have a blue heeler and dachshund with him.
Police say Jemison is 5 feet 10 inches tall, weighs 190 lbs and has early on set dimentia.
A silver alert was later activated after a tweet from the Sandy Police Department to help find Jemison.
Anyone with information about Jemison’s whereabouts is asked to call them at (801) 799-3000.
This is a developing story. Updates will be posted as they become available.
LATEST NEWS STORIES:
- What’s the process following an officer-involved critical incident in Salt Lake County?
- Heat intensifies by end of the week
- Police release body cam video, seek suspects in SLC riot
- Utah student face-covering guidelines, who decides them?
- You may get to see a new comet with only the naked eye