MAGNA (ABC4 News) – A Utah State Highway Patrol Trooper was hit last Sunday night on SR-201.
The crash shut down the freeway for a few hours near 7200 West.
Utah Highway Patrol says the trooper suffered minor injuries and is expected to be okay.
The SR-201 freeway is back open as of Monday morning.
Troopers want to remind people to take it slow as the roads are slick.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Andy Reid says former Chiefs QB Alex Smith took Patrick Mahomes under his wing
- The most VIP Super Bowl weekend costs $1.5M, includes butler
- Senate sends bill to repeal tax reform to Governor Herbert
- Channel your inner Elsa at the Ice Castles!
- Princess Kate talks about feeling isolated after the birth of Prince George