MAGNA (ABC4 News) – A Utah State Highway Patrol Trooper was hit last Sunday night on SR-201.
The crash shut down the freeway for a few hours near 7200 West.
Utah Highway Patrol says the trooper suffered minor injuries and is expected to be okay.
The SR-201 freeway is back open as of Monday morning.
Troopers want to remind people to take it slow as the roads are slick.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Man accused of killing 10 at Colorado grocery store ruled incompetent for trial
- First case of Omicron variant found in Utah
- Warm temps across Utah this weekend, cold front looming
- Ahead of 100th Miss America competition, Miss Utah reflects on history of the pageant
- White House gears up to slow spread of omicron