MAGNA (ABC4 News) – A Utah State Highway Patrol Trooper was hit last Sunday night on SR-201.
The crash shut down the freeway for a few hours near 7200 West.
Utah Highway Patrol says the trooper suffered minor injuries and is expected to be okay.
The SR-201 freeway is back open as of Monday morning.
Troopers want to remind people to take it slow as the roads are slick.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Biden becomes first presidential candidate to reach 80 million votes
- Crews start to demolish the old airport to finish the new one
- Police searching for suspect in veterinary hospital robbery in Sandy
- How to address youth mental health challenges during the pandemic
- Biden’s first Cabinet picks diverse, historic