SOUTHERN UTAH (ABC4 News) – The vehicle of a Utah Highway Patrol Sergent was struck in a head-on crash Friday.
The crash happened at about 3:40 p.m. when UHP Sergent David Bairett was attempting to slow traffic near milepost 100 on southbound I-15, according to troopers.
Troopers say both Sergent Bairett and the driver of the other vehicle were not injured as a result of the crash.
UHP is advising all drivers to slow down and use caution during inclement weather.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- Utes trounce Colorado, headed back to Pac-12 title game
- BYU ends regular season with win at Stanford
- ‘Glad no one was in there:’ Boxing and fitness gym suffers damage after vehicle slams into the side of it
- Jazz losing skid hits four with 113-112 loss at Phoenix
- ‘Squid Game’ actor Oh Yeong-su charged with sexual misconduct: reports