ZION NATIONAL PARK, Utah (ABC4 News) – UPDATE October 16, 2020 The Park Service has issued a flyer with new images that have been provided of missing Holly Suzanne Courtier.
Original Story October 11, 2020
Officials with Zion National Park have intensified their search for a woman who has been missing for several days.
Holly Suzanne Courtier, 38, was dropped off by a private shuttle bus on October 6 at the Grotto parking area at 1:30 p.m. She was to be picked up later that afternoon around 4:40 p.m. but she did not return.
The search continued on Sunday with Zion National Park Rangers along with Washington County Sheriff’s Office and they are now requesting the public’s assistance in the finding Holly Courtier.
Courtier is 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs 100 lbs. She has brown hair and blue eyes. She may possibly be wearing the following items: a Pistil Gray Trucker Hat, a Patagonia Black Nano Puff Jacket, a Dark Tank Top, a Danner Trail Gray Hiking Boots, and an Osprey Blue Multi-Day Pack.
If anyone sees Courtier or knows of her whereabouts, please contact the National Park Service at 888-653-0009.
- TSA breaks record for firearm discoveries in 2021, and SLC
- BYU pulls away in second half for 78-65 victory over Portland
- Girl Scouts of Utah announce new cookie release in 2022
- Ivins man sentenced after murdering wife who tried to leave him
- Utes longest losing skid in 10 years extends to eight in a row, 79-67