UPDATE – Police have identified the woman killed after being struck by a car in West Jordan over the weekend as 31-year-old Sarah Blank.
WEST JORDAN, Utah (ABC4 News) – A woman was killed after she was struck by a car while crossing the street in West Jordan Saturday morning.
According to West Jordan Police, the incident happened just before 9 a.m. at the intersection of 7000 S. Redwood Road.
Police said the woman was crossing Redwood Road when she was hit. Additional details of the incident have not yet been released.
The woman’s name has not been released. The driver remained on scene and is cooperating with the investigation.
*Developing* this story will be updated once additional details are released.
What others are clicking on:
- K-9 recovering from being shot by chase suspect in Clinton
- Second stimulus checks: Trump executive orders leave $1,200 payments in limbo
- Man selling car to couple in West Valley City robbed at gunpoint, had vehicle stolen
- DMV to stop sending car registration renewals by mail
- Fire near Fruitland damages 3 structures, 24 others threatened, Highway 40 reopened