WEBER COUNTY (ABC4 News)- A 30-year-old woman is dead after a crash on I-15 Thursday.
It happened near 31st street in Ogden around 6 a.m.
Troopers say the woman, Melissa Ann Adams, was driving in the southbound lanes near mile marker 341 when she went off the right side of I-15 and hit a UDOT sign.
She died as a result of her injuries.
Officials are investigating the cause of the crash.
Adams lived in Murray.
What others are reading:
- 2 anti-abortion bills fail in US Senate
- Disney CEO Bob Iger steps down in surprise announcement
- Super Tuesday voting deadlines creeping closer
- Congress debates U.S. readiness for coronavirus outbreak
- Utah’s Remarkable Women: Kari Teague