WEBER COUNTY (ABC4 News)- A 30-year-old woman is dead after a crash on I-15 Thursday.
It happened near 31st street in Ogden around 6 a.m.
Troopers say the woman, Melissa Ann Adams, was driving in the southbound lanes near mile marker 341 when she went off the right side of I-15 and hit a UDOT sign.
She died as a result of her injuries.
Officials are investigating the cause of the crash.
Adams lived in Murray.
What others are reading:
- Tapping the Bear River: Utilizing a crucial water source or creating a ‘disaster’?
- Airmen from Hill Air Force Base deployed into combat
- Sondland: ‘Everyone was in the loop’
- ICE trying to bypass California’s for-profit prison ban, lawmakers say
- Lawmakers urge MLB to reverse course on eliminating certain minor league teams