UPDATE (10/22/2019) – Police have identified the woman killed after being struck by a vehicle in draper as Elizabeth Bruschi.
Police said she was in a crosswalk and the accident is still under investigation.
DRAPER, Utah (ABC4 News)- A 22-year-old woman is dead after she was hit and killed by a vehicle Monday morning in Draper.
It happened around 7:20 a.m. at 11500 South Lone Peak Parkway.
Investigators say the woman was crossing a street in a crosswalk when the driver of a Jeep Cherokee hit her.
She died on scene.
Her identity has not been released.
What others are reading:
- COVID-19 cases rise, Salt Lake County Mayor sends message to residents urging caution
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dead at 87
- Can you have the flu and COVID-19 at the same time?
- Keeping kids motivated during remote learning
- $13B aid package to help Puerto Rico 3 years after Hurricane Maria took too long, Democrats say