The days are still hot and pools still refreshing, but in just a month we’ll be sipping on hot chocolate as the leaves fall.
Back in the 50’s and 60’s fall meant it was time to look at new car models and new car ads. It was a glimpse into the future and it’s Wirth Watching.
Other stories Wirth Watching:
- Wirth Watching: The Utah State Fair and the cow made out of butter
- Wirth Watching: Here’s what college football was like 120 years ago
- A visit back to when Labor Day celebrated labor
- Wirth Watching: Car ads in the past were a glimpse of the future
- Wirth Watching: The back-to-school ‘oh no’ is nothing new