SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) – Utah Business released their yearly findings of what Utah-based companies are the best to work for.
Utah Business says they talked to thousands of employees to determine which were the best companies. They divided the companies into categories of how many people they employed. Companies were selected within the 25-50 employee range, 51-100 employees, 101-500 employees, 501-2,500 employees, and companies with more than 2,500 employees.
Utah Business determined the top companies by discussing with employees what their salaries, paid-time-off, benefits, and other company details look like. After Utah Business talked with employees and found out what companies stepped up for their employees in 2020, here is what they learned:
Top Utah companies with 25-50 employees
- ETC Group: Employees say they like working for this engineering company because of working from home, Friday beer, and being allowed to have dogs in the office.
- Grant Victor: This financial group offered COVID care packages this year. The company also has treat days, humanitarian projects, and tuition reimbursement opportunities.
- Hamlet Homes: The company offers a 401k match, HSA contributions, flexible schedules, and parental leave.
- Harward Media: Based in American Fork, the company has team-building exercises, flexible schedules, and performance-based bonuses.
- LUX Catering & Events: Based in Salt Lake City, employees love the company’s rewards program, gym membership discounts, and flexible schedules.
- Max Connect Marketing: Employees love the flexible hours, unlimited paid-time-off, and free meals. The company is located in Draper.
- PrincePerelson & Associates: A staffing and recruiting company that offers flexible schedules, work-life balance, and company trips.
- Stratus.hr: Employees love the free concert and sports tickets, flexible schedules, and on-site flu clinic.
- Tesani Companies: Located in Provo, employees like having lunch on the company, unlimited paid-time-off, and the monthly book club.
- Your Employment Solutions: Competetive salaries, flexible schedules, company parties, and annual bonuses are a few reasons why employees enjoy working at Your Employment Solutions.
- Zamp HR: Based in Orem, employees say they love the paid birthdays, the working from home options, and annual bonuses.
Top Utah companies with 51-100 employees
- Alpha Warranty Services: This company has an on-site gym, Lagoon and zoo days, tuition reimbursement, and remote working options.
- Artemis Health: Employees at this company receive a public transit pass, flexible schedules, stock awards, and unlimited paid-time-off.
- Cirris Systems: This electronic manufacturing company offers remote working, a 401k match, a family atmosphere, and company parties.
- Diversified Insurance Group: Employees at the company love half-working-days before holidays, flexible schedules, and their employee assistance program.
- Finch, LLC: This marketing and advertising group offers flexible schedules, stock awards, and unlimited paid-time-off.
- Lingotek: This Lehi-based company offers free food Fridays, an on-site gym, and a great work-life balance.
- OptConnect: Fitness reimbursements, remote working, and flexible schedules are reasons employees said they enjoy OptConnect.
- Tech9: Massages, fully covered insurance premiums, remote work, and unlimited paid-time-off are reasons employees told Business Utah they enjoy Tech9.
Companies with 101-500 employees
- Access Development: This company offers national park pass reimbursement, travel benefits, tuition reimbursement, and employee discounts.
- ASEA, LLC: Based in Pleasant Grove, employees are offered service opportunities, free products, continuing education, and a 401k match.
- BrainStorm, Inc.: Employees from this American Fork company love their flexible schedules, ski passes, and national park passes.
- Chatbooks: Chatbooks offers free counseling, ski passes, yearly bonuses, and company clubs.
- Disruptive Advertising: Based in Lindon, employees love Disruptive Advertising because of its free gym passes, vacation reimbursements, birthday gifts, and leadership coaching.
- DMBA: DMBA is a financial group that offers its employees Lagoon days, wellness programs, and financial planning.
- G&A Partners: Perks of working here include phone reimbursement, monthly massages, Costco memberships, and team building activities.
- GPS Capital Markets: This company offers monthly compensations, free lunches, and flexible schedules.
- Haynie & Company: This accounting firm offers unlimited paid-time-off, Fridays off during non-tax season, and home office equipment.
- HireVue: Based in South Jordan, employees love the company’s ski passes, zen room, and HSA match.
- MX: MX offers unlimited paid-time-off, COVID care packages, laundry services, and movie screenings to their employees.
- Nav: This financial group offers flexible schedules, free lunch, free therapy, and fully covered health premiums.
- Route: Route is located in Lehi and has an on-site gym, unlimited overtime, and competitive salaries.
- SimpleNexus: Employees love team lunches, home internet allowance, and unlimited paid-time-off.
- Squire & Company: This company provides family events, Fridays off in the summer, and company retreats.
- Tanner LLC: The accounting firm provides a 401k match, yearly bonuses, and a paid holiday to Disneyland.
- TestOut Corporation: Based in Pleasant Grove, the company offers employees fully covered health premiums, a 401k match, and a Lagoon day.
- ThomasArts: Employees love working at ThomasArts because of its free counseling services, parental leave, and free lunches.
- Verisys: The company is located in South Jordan and offers tuition reimbursements, public transit subsidies, and a 401k match.
- Wilson Electronics: Located in St. George, Wilson Electronics offers its employees profit sharing, team building activities, and parental leave.
- Xyngular: Employees love this company because of its healthy life reimbursement, 401k match, and unlimited paid-time-off.
Companies with 501-2,500 employees
- 1-800 Contacts: 1-800 Contacts offer its employees remote working, career advancement programs, free personal training, and a winter break.
- BambooHR: Employees love BambooHR for its work-life balance, volunteer time-off, and employee recognition programs.
- Big-D Construction: The construction company offers accident insurance, vehicle allowances, and yearly bonuses.
- Cricut, Inc.: Employees at Cricut are provided financial planning classes, tuition reimbursement, gym memberships, and parental leave.
- Domo, Inc.: The computer software company provides employees in-vitro services, flexible schedules, and a 401k match.
- Health Catalyst: Health Catalyst gives employees home-office allowances, unlimited paid-time-off, and stock awards.
- Layton Construction: The Sandy based company provides competitive salaries, a vehicle allowance, profit sharing, and company retreats.
- Lucid: Lucid employees are provided with on-site dental exams and flu shots, a two-month paid sabbatical, and free mental health services.
- Progressive Leasing: Employees told Utah Business that their favorite parts about the company are the flexible schedules, travel reimbursement, and tuition reimbursement.
- SelectHealth: An on-site gym, child development centers, remote working, and a 401k match are a few reasons employees enjoy working at SelectHealth.
- Weave: Weave is located in Lehi and provides perks such as anniversary gifts, free diapers and cleaning for parents, free haircuts, and financial advisors.
- Workfront: Employees receive an internet stipend, an on-site chiropractor, tuition reimbursments, and unlimited paid-time-off.
- Young Automotive Group: Located in Layton, employees of this company receive professional training, employee discounts, and work in a good family environment.
Companies with 2,500+ employees
- America First Credit Union: Employees say they like working at American First Credit Union because of their pension plan, volunteer opportunities, good chairs, and 401k match.
- ARUP Laboratories: ARUP provides its employees with an on-site gym, on-site daycare, cooking classes, and low insurance premiums.
- Dell Technologies: People say they love working at Dell Technologies because of its stress coaching, relocation opportunities, donation matching, and tuition reimbursement.
- Edwards Lifesciences: This medical devices company offers employees a diverse workforce, charity events, free scrubs, and free ice cream.
- Extra Space Storage: Based in Salt Lake City, employees love working at Extra Space Storage for its gold ski passes, stock awards, wellness program, and a 401k match.
- Gallagher: Gallagher is an insurance company based in Midvale. Employees say they love working at Gallagher for its generous paid-time-off, performance-based pay, and legal services.
- HealthEquity: Employees say they love the Costco gift cards, bi-yearly bonuses, tuition reimbursement, and meeting-free hours.
- Mountain America Credit Union: People who work for Mountain America Credit Union say they enjoy the flexible schedules, pandemic care packages, employee recognition programs, and competitive salaries.
- Savage: Savage is based in Midvale and offers employees access to an on-site cafe, service projects, leadership conferences, and mental health benefits.
- WD-Sporty: Cougars pack a punch, Utes find a QB
- Active fire currently burning in Millard County, crews on scene
- UPDATE: Body discovered in Grand Teton Park consistent with Gabby Petito’s description
- Why can’t we just move water to solve a drought?
- At least 75 animals die at Central Texas pet resort in late night fire