SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – All the focus in Washington seems to have turned to the impeachment inquiry.
What does the potential showdown between President Trump and congressional Democrats mean for members of Utah’s delegation?
Salt Lake Tribune columnist Robert Gehrke joins us this week on Inside Utah Politics to discuss his take.
He also shares his thoughts on how the criminal justice system is failing some repeat offenders, and a case that he says exposes Utah’s lewdness law.
- Mandatory evacuations no longer in effect due to wildfire burning above Olympus Cove on SLC’s East bench
- Firefighters battling 2-alarm structure fire in South Salt Lake
- 2 firefighters help deliver baby boy in California parking lot
- Firefighters battle 2 wildfires in Tooele County
- Hospitalizations on the rise; area hospitals struggle with staffing