UPDATE 10/14 1:00 a.m. – West Valley City Police say that Matthew Kingston Jr. has been found safe and returned to his family. The news was reported on the police department’s Twitter page.
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – West Valley City police are asking for help in locating Matthew Kingston Jr., a 16-year-old boy with autism.
On Sunday afternoon, West Valley City police said in a tweet that Kingston has been missing since Saturday. The 16-year-old has high-functioning autism and “can have a hard time determining reality.”
Kingston was last seen wearing a black hoodie and jeans and has a purple bicycle. He is 5 foot 2 inches, weighs 110 pounds, and has hazel eyes and brown hair. Anyone who thinks they have seen Kingston should call 801-840-4000.
What others are clicking on:
- Old (Brady), young (Mahomes), different Super Bowl 55 awaits
- Mahomes weighs in on facing Brady in Super Bowl LV
- Buccaneers fans celebrate NFC championship win across Tampa Bay
- Professional hairstylists fighting to stop bill allowing unlicensed individuals from performing services
- High impact, cold winter storm set to bring accumulating snow to Central & Southern Utah Monday & Tuesday