UTAH (ABC4 News) – This Memorial Day we remember North Ogden Mayor and Major in the Utah National Guard, Brent Taylor.
Taylor was killed in an insider attack in Afghanistan in late 2018. Taylor was on his fourth deployment when he was killed.
He has been honored and remembered as a man who was fully committed to his community and the country. People remember him as having a profound influence on the North Ogden community and say he had a great love and vision for his city.
Taylor left behind his wife and seven children.
What others are clicking on:
- What’s the process following an officer-involved critical incident in Salt Lake County?
- Heat intensifies by end of the week
- Police release body cam video, seek suspects in SLC riot
- Utah student face-covering guidelines, who decides them?
- You may get to see a new comet with only the naked eye