UTAH COUNTY, Utah (ABC4 News)- A Washington state man spent the night on the ledge of a cliff on Mt. Timpanogos Monday.
Sgt. Spencer Cannon with Utah County Sheriff’s Office said crews dropped off equipment to the 18-year-old man so that he could stay the night.
RELATED: 3 hikers injured at Stewart Falls
The next morning he was safely rescued.
“This was not without risk, but the hoist crew carefully planned and flawlessly executed the rescue. The skill of these crews saves countless hours and many lives,” Cannon said.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- Canyons School District scheduled to vote on proposed COVID-19 reopening plan
- Parents weigh in on Alpine School District’s safe reopening plan
- Jordan River Parkway Project
- President Trump now says he supports DACA, wants to make it law
- Trump signs bill, order rebuking China, and slams Biden