DAVIS COUNTY, Utah (ABC4 News)- A vehicle fire briefly closed Northbound I-15 just before Parrish Lane Monday afternoon.
Drivers were asked to use Legacy Parkway as an alternate route throughout the closure. Officials with Utah Department of Transportation Legacy will be open to all vehicles until 4 p.m.
Crews say the car fire was just before the 200 West exit.
No word on the cause or if any injuries were involved.
What others are clicking on:
- Mandatory evacuations no longer in effect due to wildfire burning above Olympus Cove on SLC’s East bench
- Firefighters battling 2-alarm structure fire in South Salt Lake
- 2 firefighters help deliver baby boy in California parking lot
- Firefighters battle 2 wildfires in Tooele County
- Hospitalizations on the rise; area hospitals struggle with staffing