DAVIS COUNTY, Utah (ABC4 News)- A vehicle fire briefly closed Northbound I-15 just before Parrish Lane Monday afternoon.
Drivers were asked to use Legacy Parkway as an alternate route throughout the closure. Officials with Utah Department of Transportation Legacy will be open to all vehicles until 4 p.m.
Crews say the car fire was just before the 200 West exit.
No word on the cause or if any injuries were involved.
What others are clicking on:
- What do Utah’s vaping numbers show?
- Utah representative seeks comprehensive immigration policy
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints opposes rule that would ban conversion therapy, says it fails to protect individual religious beliefs
- West Valley City celebrates first dedicated police building in the city
- Behind The Badge: Sandy Fire Department’s puppet team teaches kids serious safety messages with a silly show