DAVIS COUNTY, Utah (ABC4 News)- A vehicle fire briefly closed Northbound I-15 just before Parrish Lane Monday afternoon.
Drivers were asked to use Legacy Parkway as an alternate route throughout the closure. Officials with Utah Department of Transportation Legacy will be open to all vehicles until 4 p.m.
Crews say the car fire was just before the 200 West exit.
No word on the cause or if any injuries were involved.
What others are clicking on:
- Why Vice President Mike Pence is in Utah
- Layton police need help finding man in lewdness case
- El Paso Walmart to reopen, undergo renovations in months following mass shooting
- BYU hoping to finally end the rivalry losing streak
- A gravestone for Crystal: Woman finally gets a monument after 12 years in an unmarked grave