SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) – If you need to replace your social security card, you can now do it online.
The Social Security Administration has introduced an expansion of online services for people living in Utah.
You can access the new help on their website
You will be required to create an account, but once you do you can request a replacement card.
This means you will no longer have to go to the Social Security Office, you can do it from the comfort of your home.
What others are reading:
- I-Team: Lawyer of Soldiers’ Home superintendent says documents show state knew about Covid-19 outbreak
- Grand County rescue crews busy responding to injuries over Memorial Day Weekend
- If I use search and rescue, who pays for it?
- ‘I have never seen anything like this dog’s will to live’: Dog found abused, in need of help
- Former employee sues Utah County company over working conditions during COVID-19 pandemic