UPDATE: Kelly Glover’s body was found at about 12 p.m. ET on Saturday, according to a post on her husband’s Facebook Page.
Police are still investigating the incident.
More information will be provided as they become available.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Utah (ABC4 News)- Friends and family of a Utah woman missing in Fort Lauderdale are asking the public for help.
They say Kelly Glover has been missing since 2 a.m. on Thursday.
She was reportedly staying at the Westin Hotel on 400 Corporate Drive for a work trip.
“She went out to eat with co-workers, then returned to her hotel room with her roommate. She left early in the morning to walk around the hotel because she could not sleep,” a family member says.
There is reportedly no footage of her leaving the hotel. Family members say she left her phone and wallet in her room.
Glover was born and raised in Salt Lake City. Family members tell us her parents own Glover Nursery in West Jordan.
Anyone with information is asked to call the family at 801-647-8690 or 801-647-1218.
As of Saturday morning, Glover was still missing.
What others are reading:
- Andy Reid says former Chiefs QB Alex Smith took Patrick Mahomes under his wing
- The most VIP Super Bowl weekend costs $1.5M, includes butler
- Senate sends bill to repeal tax reform to Governor Herbert
- Channel your inner Elsa at the Ice Castles!
- Princess Kate talks about feeling isolated after the birth of Prince George