TULSA, Okla (KFOR/ ABC4 News)- Authorities in Tulsa are investigating a fight that claimed the life of a man earlier this week as a homicide.
Officials say it all began on Oct. 6 with an altercation in the parking lot of Midnight Rodeo in east Tulsa.
Investigators learned that during the fight, 34-year-old Thomas Hurley was punched, and his head hit the pavement.
Police tell FOX 23 that Hurley was rushed to a nearby hospital, where he died days later from his injuries.
Authorities learned that Hurley is from Ogden, Utah and was just in Tulsa for work training. He leaves behind a wife and three children.
A GoFundMe was created to support his family. Click here if you’d like to donate.
- Pushback over Salt Lake County court changes
- 2 men rescued after boat catches fire off California coast
- THE LATEST: 5 days since the kidnapping of 3-year-old Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney
- Utah man found guilty of attempted child rape, enticing a child
- Watch: Oregon HS football coach disarms student carrying loaded shotgun