UPDATE: 10-12-2019 – SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA (ABC4 News) – CEO and founder of Tinker Ventures, 33-year-old Erin Valenti’s body was found inside a parked car, according to a family friend.
[UPDATE] According to the San Jose Police Department, this is a “voluntary missing person case” and there is “no active search” for Erin Valenti.
PALO ALTO, California (ABC4 News) – A Utah tech company founder and CEO has been missing from California since Monday, according to authorities.
Harrison Weinstein posted on his Facebook that his wife Erin Valenti was last seen in Palo Alto on Monday afternoon.
Wearing torn jeans and a white T-shirt. She was driving from Palo Alto to San Jose, but never returned her rental car or made it on to her flight home to Utah.
A friend of Valenti’s said she owns the company Tinker Ventures and Silicon Slopes of Utah posted her information on their Twitter.
If anyone knows of her whereabouts, you are asked to contact San Jose Police Department at 408-277-4141.
What others are clicking on:
- SC authorities to say how missing girl, neighbor were killed
- Mardi Gras comes early to The County Library
- Several award-nominated movies come home on DVD
- Hamlin and Newman contrast risk and reward at Daytona 500
- PHOTOS: Denny Hamlin celebrates Daytona 500 win