Salt Lake City, Utah- (ABC4 News) – The Utah Democratic Party was hoping to build on a successful 2018 midterm election in Salt Lake County this year, but the tide turned in favor of Republicans.
Chairman Jeff Merchant joins us this week on Inside Utah Politics to discuss his thoughts on the election results.
- Utah delegation, officials urge Biden to reconsider suspension of energy leases on federal lands
- Murray doctor pleads guilty to illegally prescribing controlled substances
- New year products sure to make you feel your best
- Third stimulus check: GOP lawmaker wants $1,400 payment reserved for people who get COVID-19 vaccine
- Austin, a West Point grad, wins Senate confirmation as 1st Black Pentagon chief