SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News)- The University of Utah has been selected to host the 2020 Vice Presidential debate.
The Commission on Presidential Debates made the announcement Friday. The debate will be held Oct. 7, 2020 at Kingsbury Hall.
This is the first time a national debate will be hosted in Utah.
What others are reading:
- State officials hear resident’s responses to UDOT’s I-15 expansion plan
- Utah man sues Alaska troopers, says his job offer was yanked after revealing HIV status
- Family finds 1 million copper pennies while cleaning out Los Angeles home
- Blue Bell reveals limited-time ice cream flavor with a coffee kick
- David Elmore, former owner of Utah Grizzlies, passes away at 89