SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News)- The University of Utah has been selected to host the 2020 Vice Presidential debate.
The Commission on Presidential Debates made the announcement Friday. The debate will be held Oct. 7, 2020 at Kingsbury Hall.
This is the first time a national debate will be hosted in Utah.
What others are reading:
- Motorcyclist shot by police in Holladay traffic altercation was state fugitive
- The Justice Files: Remembering Brylee
- Less than 10: Flatten the Curve, new initiative aims to steady coronavirus case spike in Cache County
- How many confirmed COVID-19 cases are in Salt Lake County schools?
- ‘Red flag warning’: Governor Gary Herbert reacts to Utah’s Covid-19 spike