SUGARHOUSE, Utah (ABc4 News) – Officials with University of Utah Health announced Friday they will now offer drive-up COVID-19 evaluations.
Health officials say this is in response to a high volume of vehicles arriving at University of Utah Health Centers. Patients may now be evaluated on-site to determine whether a COVID-19 test is warranted.
After calling U of U Health’s coronavirus hotline, a patient who is presenting COVID-19 symptoms will either be scheduled a virtual urgent care appointment or be sent to a testing site for a drive-up evaluation, officials say.
The drive-up will open Friday, March 20th at 1:00 p.m. at the U of U Sugar House Health Center, 1280 E Stringham Ave, Salt Lake City.
What others are clicking on:
- What did you listen to this year? Spotify and Apple Music providing personalized 2020 review
- Gift ideas from small local businesses
- The most popular slippers on Amazon and what did Nicole Kidman do before she became a superstar?
- Britney Spears turns 39 and holiday events happening right now in Southern Utah
- US says ready for domestic shipment of COVID-19 vaccines, details tentative plan for distribution