MILLCREEK, Utah (ABC4 News) – The Unified Police Department responded to an incident Monday morning in Millcreek. According to police, someone went outside to have a cigarette and found a dead man that had been shot. There were no initial reports of shots being fired.
Sergeant Melody Gray of the Unified Police Department says that when police arrived they found a male body on the sidewalk. The man was immediately taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead. The individual is about in his mid-twenties and has not been identified.
Police say that it is likely that the suspects live in the apartment complex where the body was found.
The UPD tweeted that the incident happened at 229 E. Hill Ave. in Millcreek Monday morning.
Later Monday afternoon, police identified the victim as 32-year-old, Tevita Laloni of Salt Lake City.
We will update this story with more information throughout the day.
What others are clicking on:
- Police identify handyman shot and killed outside home in West Valley City
- Parents angered over yearbook cover photo for Missouri elementary school
- Officer accused in Floyd’s death previously opened fire on 2 people
- Supercross returns to racing this weekend in Utah
- Campground use increases in pandemic, sparking bad behavior