ST. GEORGE, Utah (ABC4 News) – Two people were seriously injured after a single-vehicle rollover crash on I-15, which occurred when the car lost a front tire, according to St. George News.
The crash occurred near mile marker 59 in Iron County on Saturday. Officers and emergency personnel were dispatched to the scene at 7:15 p.m. One passenger was trapped inside and the other was flung from the vehicle.
Please visit St. George News for the full story.
What others are clicking on:
- Inmate charged with child rape accused of murder-for-hire against victim
- A resort getaway that’s more affordable than you think
- Why health experts say women need to start ‘sitting like a man’
- Motorcyclist killed after crash on 215 freeway identified
- How to avoid a whole new wardrobe during pregnancy