ST. GEORGE, Utah (ABC4 News) – Two people were seriously injured after a single-vehicle rollover crash on I-15, which occurred when the car lost a front tire, according to St. George News.
The crash occurred near mile marker 59 in Iron County on Saturday. Officers and emergency personnel were dispatched to the scene at 7:15 p.m. One passenger was trapped inside and the other was flung from the vehicle.
Please visit St. George News for the full story.
What others are clicking on:
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders
- Zach Wilson leads BYU to dominating 48-7 victory over Troy
- ‘My heart races every time I look at the pictures’: Tribute memorial to victims of systematic racism on display in Rose Park
- PTSD after COVID-19: ‘No doubt’ it’ll happen,’ says NIMH director
- PHOTOS: Trump formally nominates Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court