LEHI, Utah (ABC4 News)- Troopers in Utah County could have used a few hungry horses Tuesday morning after a semi lost its load of hay on the freeway.
Troopers say the driver lost control and the trailer tipped in the construction zone.
It happened in the northbound lanes of the Tech Corridor on I-15 at mile marker 282, near 1500 North.
Drivers saw delays in the area for about two hours.
No injuries were reported.
What others are reading:
- Tips to help with stress during the election
- Amazon to hire 100,000 for new seasonal jobs
- One week away: Take our ‘how well do you know the candidates?’ quiz
- Thirty officers injured during riots over deadly Philadelphia police shooting, reports say
- Scientists remove 98 ‘murder hornets’ in Washington state