LEHI, Utah (ABC4 News)- Troopers in Utah County could have used a few hungry horses Tuesday morning after a semi lost its load of hay on the freeway.
Troopers say the driver lost control and the trailer tipped in the construction zone.
It happened in the northbound lanes of the Tech Corridor on I-15 at mile marker 282, near 1500 North.
Drivers saw delays in the area for about two hours.
No injuries were reported.
What others are reading:
- Small Utah business proud to have created the largest American flag at the inauguration
- Man killed in West Valley crash
- Among dozens of inaugurations, President Biden’s Bible stands out
- President Biden signs 15 executive orders within hours of taking oath
- Pac-12 Commissioner Larry Scott to leave his post in June