RICHFIELD, Utah (ABC4 News) – Troopers in Richfield are issuing a warning after responding to six crashes in 2 days.
In a tweet posted to their social media, they remind others how important it is to drive slow in the rain as it is the snow.
“Section 10 has had 6 wrecks in 2 days due to speed too fast for conditions, those conditions being a heavy downpour of rain,” stated in the tweet. “Think of it as practice for snow driving, that will be coming soon!”
What others are reading:
- State representative says school start times should be pushed back
- The Inside Utah Politics Panel on tax reform, the ACA and Washington politics
- Scott City fourth-grader rescues another student with Heimlich maneuver
- Suspect charged in stabbing of man he found with his girlfriend at motel in West Valley City
- Several people injured after car crashes into Washington City In-N-Out