Winter travel can be full of headaches, but it doesn’t have to be. John Gleason from Utah’s Department of Transportation joined Good Morning Utah to talk about ways to make daily driving during the winter safer and easier.
Do you have questions about UDOT’s road work projects or pictures to submit? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, visit udot.utah.gov/go/tractiondevices
What others are clicking on:
- Civil rights nonprofit plans to sue state of Utah over new law banning gender-affirming care for minors
- Northern Utah school districts to delay classes due to extreme cold
- Former Grand County corrections deputy charged for allegedly sharing inappropriate photo of inmate
- Wind Chill Warnings issued for Utah as cold strikes
- Arizona man charged federally after being accused of kidnapping Layton teen