Winter travel can be full of headaches, but it doesn’t have to be. John Gleason from Utah’s Department of Transportation joined Good Morning Utah to talk about ways to make daily driving during the winter safer and easier.
Do you have questions about UDOT’s road work projects or pictures to submit? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, visit udot.utah.gov/go/tractiondevices
What others are clicking on:
- Jazz keep rolling with an overpowering 129-96 victory against Golden State
- Utah lawmaker’s solution to those grappling with the rising cost of insulin
- Stronger together: Grantsville community rallies around family after deadly shooting
- Grantsville teen charged as an adult in deadly family shooting
- University of Utah responds to racial incident on Martin Luther King Jr. Day