Winter travel can be full of headaches, but it doesn’t have to be. John Gleason from Utah’s Department of Transportation joined Good Morning Utah to talk about ways to make daily driving during the winter safer and easier.
Do you have questions about UDOT’s road work projects or pictures to submit? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, visit udot.utah.gov/go/tractiondevices
What others are clicking on:
- “Off to a good start”: Great Salt Lake has risen about two feet since historic low in November 2022
- Salt Lake City store clerk arrested for alleged sexual abuse of customer
- Record-breaking snowfall continues in Utah, systems lined up into the weekend
- Utes begin quest to 3-peat as spring practice opens
- Jazz refuse to back down in hunt for playoff spot