WEBER COUNTY, Utah (ABC4 News)- The mouth of Weber County was briefly closed Monday afternoon after a vehicle fire.
Westbound traffic was closed on I-84 right at the mouth of the canyon around 3:30 p.m., but crews were able to open one lane of traffic after about an hour.
Drivers should expect delays.
Updates will be posted as more information becomes available.
What others are clicking on:
- Former HHS regional director discusses the state of healthcare
- The IUP Panel on presidential polling, Romney 2020 and religious freedom
- Utah State runs away from Nevada, 36-10
- Baylor Romney leads BYU to upset victory over #14 Boise State, 28-25
- Jefferson Savarino scores game-winner as RSL beats Portland, 2-1