WEBER COUNTY, Utah (ABC4 News)- The mouth of Weber County was briefly closed Monday afternoon after a vehicle fire.
Westbound traffic was closed on I-84 right at the mouth of the canyon around 3:30 p.m., but crews were able to open one lane of traffic after about an hour.
Drivers should expect delays.
Updates will be posted as more information becomes available.
What others are clicking on:
- What was that loud ‘boom’ you just heard?
- Nationwide COVID-19 vaccine shortage impacting Utah
- Man arrested after allegedly stabbing teen at least 16 times in Layton
- Local drivers worry about the number of incidents and close calls on Mountain View Corridor
- Biden restricts travel from 26 European countries