Utah (ABC4 News) – There are certain things that aren’t expected to happen in nature. One of those things is having a perfectly good mountain fall down.
That’s what happened after the snowy winter of 1983. Craig Wirth remembers this winter and the odd story of the Thistle and the fight between humans and earth.
What others are clicking on:
- Lawmaker: Security officers at schools enables systemic racism
- Photos show Lebanon before and after explosion
- The Justice Files: $10,000 reward offered to help solve cold cases
- CDC advises parents to look out for polio-like condition in children
- Utah nears 1,000 wildfires this season, BYU students create a system to detect fires early