Utah (ABC4 News) – There are certain things that aren’t expected to happen in nature. One of those things is having a perfectly good mountain fall down.
That’s what happened after the snowy winter of 1983. Craig Wirth remembers this winter and the odd story of the Thistle and the fight between humans and earth.
What others are clicking on:
- Old (Brady), young (Mahomes), different Super Bowl 55 awaits
- Mahomes weighs in on facing Brady in Super Bowl LV
- Buccaneers fans celebrate NFC championship win across Tampa Bay
- Professional hairstylists fighting to stop bill allowing unlicensed individuals from performing services
- High impact, cold winter storm set to bring accumulating snow to Central & Southern Utah Monday & Tuesday