Utah (ABC4 News) – There are certain things that aren’t expected to happen in nature. One of those things is having a perfectly good mountain fall down.
That’s what happened after the snowy winter of 1983. Craig Wirth remembers this winter and the odd story of the Thistle and the fight between humans and earth.
What others are clicking on:
- Vernal man shot multiple times, suspect taken into custody following 2-hour standoff
- Mugshots released of all 4 officers charged in George Floyd’s death
- Officer on administrative leave after questions arise over use of force during Salt Lake City riots
- Zach Wilson preparing for a bounce back season with BYU
- Job posting: Free beer and $20K to hike 2,200-mile trail