SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4) – The Utah Legislature will gather later this month to kick off the 2021 General Session.
State Representatives Candice Pierucci, (R) Riverton, and Jennifer Dailey-Provost, (D) Salt Lake City join us this week on Inside Utah Politics to preview the session.
- Southern Utah rescue teams continue search for missing man
- Nikki Haley expected to announce 2024 bid on Feb. 15: reports
- ‘Dr. Phil’ to end after 21 seasons on daytime television
- Arizona kidnapping suspect facing additional charges in Davis County
- ‘Dances With Wolves’ actor arrested in Nevada sex abuse case