SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4) – The Utah Legislature will gather later this month to kick off the 2021 General Session.
State Representatives Candice Pierucci, (R) Riverton, and Jennifer Dailey-Provost, (D) Salt Lake City join us this week on Inside Utah Politics to preview the session.
- Border-Ukraine pairing threatens to tear Democrats apart
- Executives arrested on labor trafficking charges released on bail; attorney calls allegations ‘outrageous’
- ‘It’s full of sentimental value’: Utah family asks public to help track down stolen 1995 Acura Integra
- BYU extends best start in 13 years with 85-56 blowout
- Colorado Sports Night: Weekend wrap-up