SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – Another Republican has officially entered the race in Utah’s 4th Congressional District, and Vice President Mike Pence stopped in our state to pitch the USMCA.
This week, Salt Lake Tribune Columnist Michelle Quist and former Salt Lake County Mayor Peter Corroon break down the big stories in the Inside Utah Politics Panel Discussion.
What others are reading:
- Intelligence Hall of Fame coming to Mercyhurst University in Pennsylvania
- BREAKING: Megan Boswell, mother of missing toddler, charged with false reporting
- Utah family arrives home after cruise ship denied at multiple ports due to COVID-19
- Man arrested, accused of attempting to blow up vehicle at Pentagon
- VIDEO: Trooper successfully stops wrong-way DUI driver on I-80