SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – Another Republican has officially entered the race in Utah’s 4th Congressional District, and Vice President Mike Pence stopped in our state to pitch the USMCA.
This week, Salt Lake Tribune Columnist Michelle Quist and former Salt Lake County Mayor Peter Corroon break down the big stories in the Inside Utah Politics Panel Discussion.
What others are reading:
- Mandatory evacuations no longer in effect due to wildfire burning above Olympus Cove on SLC’s East bench
- Firefighters battling 2-alarm structure fire in South Salt Lake
- 2 firefighters help deliver baby boy in California parking lot
- Firefighters battle 2 wildfires in Tooele County
- Hospitalizations on the rise; area hospitals struggle with staffing