SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – Another Republican has officially entered the race in Utah’s 4th Congressional District, and Vice President Mike Pence stopped in our state to pitch the USMCA.
This week, Salt Lake Tribune Columnist Michelle Quist and former Salt Lake County Mayor Peter Corroon break down the big stories in the Inside Utah Politics Panel Discussion.
What others are reading:
- ‘Tears were flowing’: Mayor Jenny Wilson recounts experience at US-Mexico border
- Minors bringing weapons to Salt Lake County schools on the rise
- Search and rescue operation underway for missing kayakers near Antelope Island
- Intermountain Healthcare studies sepsis
- Weber State University provides food pantry for students experiencing food insecurity