SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – Taxes are taking center stage in Utah. State leaders are eyeing a possible special session to address tax reform, and many Utahns are seeing their property taxes increase.
State Auditor John Dougall and former Salt Lake County Mayor Peter Corroon weigh in as part of this week’s Inside Utah Politics panel discussion.
They also discuss the final days in the race for Salt Lake City mayor.
What others are clicking:
- Firefighter killed, one unaccounted for in California library fire
- Fillmore hemp business owner claims wrongful DUI arrest, UHP stands by decision
- Men arrested in attack on black missionary charged with hate crime
- Utah family to be featured on Sunday’s episode of ‘Extreme Makeover: Home Edition’
- Lawmaker says there’s need for ‘broader conversation’ on racism in Utah