SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – Taxes are taking center stage in Utah. State leaders are eyeing a possible special session to address tax reform, and many Utahns are seeing their property taxes increase.
State Auditor John Dougall and former Salt Lake County Mayor Peter Corroon weigh in as part of this week’s Inside Utah Politics panel discussion.
They also discuss the final days in the race for Salt Lake City mayor.
What others are clicking:
- WATCH: Home could drop into Lake Michigan any time
- Star Wars ‘Baby Yoda’ toys are coming to a store near you
- Video: Dozens of migrants surrender to border agents during ride-along in South Texas
- Frozen II is visually stunning but doesn’t quite recapture the magic
- 2-year-old German Shepherd will forever look like a puppy due to rare genetic condition