SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – Super Tuesday is approaching and candidates are taking note and trying to win over Utah voters.
Former Utah Democratic Party chair Peter Corroon and former Utah GOP chair Rob Anderson weigh in on that as part of this week’s Inside Utah Politics Panel discussion.
They also discuss the longstanding battle over Daylight Saving Time and whether churches should be allowed to endorse political candidates.
Other Super Tuesday stories:
- How Georgia’s new GOP voting law works
- Despite threats, foreign hackers didn’t disrupt U.S. election
- Among dozens of inaugurations, President Biden’s Bible stands out
- DHS: Biden administration will pause some US deportations for 100 days
- President Biden signs Executive Order on Bears Ears and Grand Staircase, Utah delegation opposes