SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – Super Tuesday is approaching and candidates are taking note and trying to win over Utah voters.
Former Utah Democratic Party chair Peter Corroon and former Utah GOP chair Rob Anderson weigh in on that as part of this week’s Inside Utah Politics Panel discussion.
They also discuss the longstanding battle over Daylight Saving Time and whether churches should be allowed to endorse political candidates.
Other Super Tuesday stories:
- Tulsi Gabbard ends run for presidency, puts support behind Biden
- Biden commits to picking woman VP
- New polls show Biden leading Sanders in Ohio, Illinois and Florida
- Poll shows Joe Biden is front-runner ahead of Ohio primary
- Joe Biden has another big primary night, wins 4 more states