SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – Super Tuesday is approaching and candidates are taking note and trying to win over Utah voters.
Former Utah Democratic Party chair Peter Corroon and former Utah GOP chair Rob Anderson weigh in on that as part of this week’s Inside Utah Politics Panel discussion.
They also discuss the longstanding battle over Daylight Saving Time and whether churches should be allowed to endorse political candidates.
Other Super Tuesday stories:
- Everything you need to know about Utah’s 2nd Congressional District Debate
- 15 days until 2020 presidential election: Biden, Trump campaigns focus on key states
- Your Voice Your Vote: Duchesne County
- Have you voted? Mayors and Utahns cast their vote ahead of presidential election
- Your Voice Your Vote: Uintah County